LugRadio Live is going to be amazing.
22 and 23 July at the University of Wolverhampton Student Union City Campus, we’ll be welcoming the free and open source software communities to join us in getting to know each other and listening to talks from:
- Mark Shuttleworth – Ubuntu main man
- Simon Phipps – Sun‘s head of open source
- Stephen Lamb – from Microsoft
- Simon Willison – Django (think Ruby on Rails for Python) developer
- Gervase Markham – Mozilla developer
- Ted Haeger – the most American man on Earth and Novell‘s prime weapon of advocacy
- Michael Meeks – Novell’s main OpenOffice man
- many others.
There’ll also be an extensive exhibition area, featuring:
- Creative Commons
- Fluendo – the Gstreamer chaps
- Everybody Loves Eric Raymond t-shirts
- loads more.
And of course, we have Birds of a Feather sessions, where you can get together with like minded types for a chat and some work.
There’s an all day bar, a party till 2am on the Saturday night and a meet-up in Wolverhampton city centre on the Friday night.