The LugRadio Live 2007 venue is booked and we’re now organising everything to make it’s the best yet!
- **Dates: **7 and 8 July 2007.
- Venue: Light House Media Centre, Chubb Building, Fryer Street, Wolverhampton, WV1 1HT.
- Purpose: social gathering of the open source community, with talks, exhibition, BoFs and beer.
We’re organising speakers, exhibitors and all that right now. If you want to speak or exhibit at LugRadio Live, email show AT lugradio DOT org. Tell us:
- Your name and email address.
- Talk title or exhibition stand purpose.
- Short abstract of your talk or description of how LRL visitors will benefit from your stand.
- Type of talk – main stage or lightning – or type of stand – commercial or community (we want to maintain a balance).
We’re looking for talks and exhibitors that people will still remember in a year’s time. That doesn’t mean you have to demo eye candy whilst doing back-flips – although we’d love to have you back Mirco.
The venue this year is by far and away the best yet. Housed in the original home of Chubb lockmakers, The Light House Media Centre features two cinemas, a cafe, a bar and a massive glass-roofed atrium. There’s also a public art gallery, which you’ll be able to enjoy between talks. Importantly, it is right next to the train station.
So, clear that weekend in your diary. We’ll announce the official hotels very soon!